The Auberge de la Petite Reine, offers for dining, two bathrooms plus terrace:
- A large air-conditioned hall of 110 seats.
- A room of 38 places.
- A covered terrace of 30 seats.
The chef's cuisine:
Boss David MASURE, chef, and his team offer you a map and menu full of flavors, combining the traditional French cuisine and an inventive cuisine at very good price!
Discover the cuisine of David!
- Tatin of foie gras and walnut St-Jacques.
- Hot and cold fingers of cabécou and walnut bread.
- Roasted duck breast with walnut crust and melted hatch Echourgnac.
- Fricassée of sweetbreads with crayfish.
- Pan fried griottines of gingerbread.
- Pancakes Jack Daniel's.